Your health, your well-being
According to the Italian Prime Minister's Decrees from both the 25th of October and the 3rd of November 2020, our Terme Preistoriche Resort & Spa will remain open due to compulsory health care. However, we will have to temporarily suspend certain services.
The Veneto region is categorised as a yellow risk area. Below you will find all the information about the current situation of our services.
Our mandatory health services
Terme Preistoriche Resort & Spa is a spa facility authorised to carry out thermal treatments (fangotherapy, balneotherapy and inhalation treatments). To carry out these treatments, very high quality and safety standards are required. This is guaranteed by our Health Director, Dr. Pizzulli.
Furthermore since 2012, there is also an authorised clinic for hydrokinetic therapy and rehabilitative physical medicine. Within our facility it is therefore possible to carry out psychiatric rounds, physiotherapy, hydrokinetic therapy, Tecar therapy, and laser therapy.
Thanks to this authorisation, our institution has an agreement with:
- The National Health Service for fango-balneotherapy and inhalations, which are not chargeable upon the presentation of a prescription and payment of the amount of an entrance ticket.
- INAIL for physiotherapy treatment cycles with stay included.
The hotel and its services
The last Prime Minister's decree did not require the closure of the hotels (art. 1 com. 9 point pp of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 3 November 2020). This means that we will continue to welcome you for a pleasant stay at a spa or for a short holiday. All services are available to all guests, excluding the Acque Neró Spa. For some services, the timetable may have changed. Details are described below.
You can request a free, no obligation quote by contacting us on +39 049793477 or use our online booking service. If the reservation must be cancelled due to an unforeseen circumstance, there is no charge, however, we would appreciate it if you did not cancel the entire trip but postponed it instead.
Below is a list of active services, conditions, and timetables:
As it was not always possible to redeem vouchers this year, we have decided to automatically extend all vouchers bought before March 2020 by three months.
Vouchers purchased after March 2020 are valid for one year after the reactivation of our services.
We would also like to inform you that there is a 10% discount on all our vouchers in BLACK NOVEMBER!
Code of Conduct
We are committed to complying with the health and safety standards issued by the health department and the Veneto region. For our wellness area, we have created a programme under the name ‘‘Safe Thermal Spa’’ which is strictly adhered to in the resort.
For the health of both guests and staff, we ask all our guest to kindly follow a few simple rules:
- Please use the disinfectant provided throughout the resort area to regularly disinfect your hands.
- Use of a mouth and nose covering is mandatory.
- Keep a safety distance of one metre from other guests as well as from our hotel staff.
- At the table, mouth and nose covering may be removed if the safety distance is abided by.
- We prefer payment by card or other electronic transactions.
- The lifeguard will show you to your place to lie.
- The tables and loungers are arranged so that the minimal safety distances of one metre between table chairs and one and a half metres between loungers are guaranteed. We therefore ask you not to move both tables and loungers.
- Shoes worn outdoors must not be worn in the swimming pool area.
- Before entering the swimming pool, we request that you take a shower.
- It is not necessary to wear the MNC if the safety distance between guests is observed. The water is safe as it is disinfected with chlorine.
Our commitment to our employees
Since the safety of our employees is of the upmost importance, we as a company are obliged to protect them and provide them with protective clothing.
- We have placed transparent plexiglass at the reception.
- All staff wear masks during their work.
- Our employees also regularly disinfect their hands with liquid disinfectant available to them.
- Spa staff and therapists are equipped with FFP2 masks. For certain treatments, a protective plastic visor is also used.
- All changing rooms, rooms, and communal areas are regularly disinfected.
- On arrival, the temperature of all guests is taken. We only grant access if the body temperature is below 37.5° C.
- Every person who wishes to enter the resort must provide a self-declaration of good health. In case of minors, this must be filled in by a parent or guardian.
- To make check-in faster and easier, all forms can be filled in before arrival.