"Neró Spa" etiquette
Here you can find out everything you need to know about Neró Spa.
ADMISSION AND RESTRICTIONS
- NERÓ SPA is a place of well-being where an atmosphere of peace and relaxation prevails. For this reason, access to the spa is limited, ensuring all guests an absolute level of privacy and tranquility.
- Please speak quietly and note that bringing electronic devices, books, magazines, food, and drinks is not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire Neró Spa area.
- Only persons over the age of 16 can enter.
- Wearing swimwear is compulsory. If you do not wish to wear lycra swimwear, you can buy cotton swimwear at the reception.
- We advise you not to wear watches or jewellery during your stay at Neró Spa. Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss of valuable personal items. You are free to use the safes at the entrance of the changing rooms.
- We recommend entering the spa without make-up to allow the beneficial properties of the thermal water on the skin.
The minimum age for our treatments is 12 years. For minors between 12 and 16 years of age, the presence of an adult is mandatory during the treatment.
Towels, bathrobes, and high-quality care products are available to all guests of the Neró Spa. The changing rooms are also available to everyone and are equipped with convenient lockers, showers, and hair dryers.
NERÓ SPA MEMBERSHIP
Redeemable every day
- 12 NERÓ SPA WATER PATHS AT 2 HOURS EACH (€352.00)
- 15% discount on overnight stays at the hotel
- 10% discount on products at Neró Spa
- 10% discount on treatments
- 10% discount at La Piazzetta restaurant from Monday to Friday (with the exception of Jazz by the Pool and bar service
Spa kit with bathrobe, towel, and slippers for the duration of your stay.
- Personal membership card
- Redeemable daily
- Valid for six months from date of issue
- Water path by appointment only
- Each entry to a water path is valid for a maximum of two hours.
- Discounts reserved for Neró Spa members cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Book treatments in advance to secure your preferred date. Call +39 049 793477 or email email@example.com.
- Arrive in the waiting area at least 15 minutes before the treatment begins to slowly settle in.
- If you are late for your treatment, please let us know us by phone. If possible, we will carry out the full treatment; otherwise, the treatment will unfortunately have to be shortened.
- To cancel or change a reservation, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice. Cancellations up to one hour before the start of the treatment will be charged 50% of the amount of the booked massage or treatment.
- Please be aware that if the appointment is not cancelled within the specified deadlines or without notice, the full amount will be charged.