Information about our pools
For all our guests to be at ease and enjoy our thermal baths and the surrounding area to the fullest, we ask you to follow these instructions:
- the pools and services are open daily from 9.30 a.m. to midnight.
- the ticket is valid for one entrance and cannot be redeemed for serval times per day.
- Please wear your arm band until your leave the spa.
- Padlocks for lockers are available free of charge and for a deposit of €10.00 at the pool bar. The deposit will be returned when the lock is returned.
- Without a season ticket, the lockers may not be used for several days. Season ticket holders may rent a locker for the duration of the season ticket upon application at the bar.
- Management is not responsible for items lost outside the locker.
- Smoking is not permitted in the hotel pools and in the rooms connecting to the hotel.
- The panoramic pool is reserved for hotel guests; unless otherwise notified, this pool is not available to our day guests.
- It is compulsory to shower before entering the pool and to wear a swimming cap in the pool.
- Jumping into the pool, playing ball and running is not allowed for safety reasons as well as out of consideration for the other bathers.
- To ensure a pleasant stay at our thermal pools, we ask you not to occupy the whirlpools for too long so that other guests can use them as well.
- Only one lounger and one mat may be occupied per person.
- It is not permitted to consume one’s own food and drinks.
- The use of the fitness rooms is not permitted for children under 18 years of age.
- It is not permitted to use the individual cardio fitness machines in the fitness studio for longer than 20 minutes.
We remind our guests to keep noise levels and mobile phone sounds down to ensure all guests have the most pleasant spa stay possible.
The chalet pool has a maximum depth of 130 cm.
The panorama pool has a maximum depth of 130 cm.The temperature of the different
pools is between 32 and 35° C, as well as 36° C for whirlpools.